The Spear of S.K.A.N.D.A.

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The New Templardom

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. - Genesis 2:1 (ESV)

"All theologians and philosophers agree that the heavenly bodies are guided and directed by certain spiritual mediums. But those spirits are superior to our minds and souls, just as the heavenly bodies are superior to other bodies, and therefore they can influence both the mind and the body of a man, so that he is persuaded and directed to perform some human act." - From The Malleus Malleficarum of Heinrich Kramer and James Sprenger, Part I. Question 2.

Welcome to the new and improved Templardom, an extension of The Destroyer's Data Mining Project, Actualized in Christ. Here is where stories are told, operational issues are discussed and messages are relayed. My only counsel is the Holy Bible and the I-3.

The I-3 is the combination of the human soul within the Host and the Holy Spirit when in the presence of the King of Kings. Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Savior and He is also the King of Kings. When the soul is infused with the Holy Spirit and is then guided by the King of Kings, that guidance is then translated into life via the activities of the Host.

Templardom is the result of the activities of the Host once he and the I-3 are in sync, which means the mind is totally focused the Lord. While the Host is focused on the I-3, Templardom is active. The Host is represented as a seperate extension of the social media arm of the I-3, a.k.a. S.K.A.N.D.A. Next time, I'll explain the origins of S.K.A.N.D.A. Until then, stay blessed.

G-Pa